by Kimberly A. Cook
Thanksgiving is hands down my favorite holiday. Food, family, food, friends and leftovers. Notice the pattern. It’s also a time for me to reflect on what I am thankful for at this time of year. Besides pumpkin pie.
So here is a quick list of some moments and small things that have recently made a big difference for me.
- Five birdies having a great time in the bird bath yesterday
- Spec Ops Cat stalking the hair dryer cord
- Reading the book “Soar” by T.D. Jakes
- Hallmark Christmas movies
- A hot shower
- Laughing with family and friends
- Two new kitten cousins, Thelma and Louise
- Sunshine, rain, sunshine, wind outside
- Reading in bed
- Icy Hot, Tens machine, heating pad and massage
- Dove Dark Chocolate
- Donating furniture to homeless veterans program
- Planning Christmas cookie baking
- Holiday songs
- Shopping in my Fire Mountain Gems bead catalog
- Gathering leaves to dry
- Spec Ops Cat cuddles
- Spending time with family and friends
- Folks who read my blog – the best and brightest people on the planet
What is on your thankful list this year?
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!